Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday to Neal Cassady

Yesterday was Neal Cassady's birthday. Were he still alive, he would have turned 86 years old.

I intended to post something yesterday, but life and work intervened.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Neal. You'd understand how yesterday I was in a go go go situation and it was absolutely ahem-er necessary to choose not to uh-hmm post on your birthday. Yass yass!

In honor of Neal's birthday, I have a question for Daily Beat readers. I think everyone has had - or has - a "Neal" in their life. Tell us about yours.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I described my Neal character, Franny, in my Cleave poem which you can find at http://fiorghra.blogspot.com/2011/08/cleave-poetry.html

Sorry, I don't know how to make a nice link but perhaps that will work.