Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from The Daily Beat


Merry Christmas to everyone out there who chances to read The Daily Beat on occasion. I got some swell beat presents this year (see above). Now the big decision: I had just started reading Maggie Cassidy, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't too engaged with it. Then I get two Kerouac books for Christmas - a perfect excuse to delay Maggie to another time. Now, On The Road: The Original Scroll or The Sea is My Brother: The Lost Novel?

2 comments:

john j dorfner said...

go to Lowell and you will see the beauty in Maggie Cassdiy...actually go to Lowell and you will see the REAL KEROUAC not the hype

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

John, I love Lowell! Been there three times for LCK. I'll get back to Maggie. Right now I am engaged with On The Road: The Original Scroll.